GKBOpticals has added a new feather to his cap of accomplishments. We are offering free eye testing services to everyone who takes the effort of just booking an appointment. The Free eye testing facility is available in all GKB Opticals retail stores in across 30 cities. So, go ahead and log onto our website to book your appointment today.
The Process of booking for a free eye test is below:
- Check out here: http://www.gkboptical.com/free-eye-testing/
- Fill the form properly.
- Get the confirmation code and E-mail shortly.
- Your booking for a free eye test is done.
Why Are Eye Exams Important?
Along with your age or physical health, it’s important to have regular eye exams.This is an important part of health maintenance for everyone. Adults should have their eyes tested to keep their prescriptions current and to check for early signs of eye disease. For children,cheap jerseys eye exams can play an important role in normal development.
During a complete eye exam, your eye doctor will not only determine your prescription for eyeglasses or contact lenses, but will also check your eyes for common eye diseases, assess how your eyes work together as a team and evaluate your eyes as an indicator of your overall health
What is the eye doctor checking for?
- Presbyopia: Presbyopia usually occurs beginning at around age 40, when people experience blurred near vision when reading, sewing or working at the computer.You can”t escape presbyopia, even if you”ve never had a vision problem before. Even people who are nearsighted will notice that their near vision blurs when nbso online casino reviews they wear their usual eyeglasses or contact lenses to correct distance vision.
- Eye Diseases:Many eye diseases, such as glaucoma and diabetic eye disease, have no obvious symptoms in their early stages. Your eye doctor will check the health of your eyes inside and out for signs of early problems. In most cases, early detection and treatment of eye diseases can help reduce your risk for permanent vision loss.
- Other Diseases: Your eye doctor can detect early signs of some systemic conditions and diseases by looking at your eye”s blood vessels, retina and so forth. They may be able to tell you if you are developing high blood pressure, high cholesterol or other problems.For example, diabetes can cause small blood vessel leaks or bleeding in the eye, as well as swelling of the macula (the most sensitive part of the retina), which can lead to vision loss. It’s estimated that one-third of Americans who have diabetes don”t know it; your eye doctor may detect the disease before your primary care physician does, especially if you”re overdue for a physical.