Women, usually have a great fashion sense and they are capable of carrying sunglasses with ease and élan. Hence, to enhance the feminine beauty you must choose your pair of shades very carefully when you are buying from a designer brand. Sporting shades has been in fashion for many decades now. From ordinary men to celebrities, shades have been an integral part of dressing up.
Nowadays there is such a huge sunglasses available that it can be hard to decide which pair is best for you. Finding a pair you like will become easier if you begin thinking about the probable choices prior to making your purchases. There are some very trendy styles from which you can take your pick. However, you must check two things besides the style factor they are: comfort and eye protection features.
Unless you know which frame shapes look good on you should try as many styles as possible before you zero in on any particular style. Aviators and wayfarers are usually the hottest trends from which you can take your pick. Go for the colors that will suit your skin tone so that you can make the ultimate fashion statement. You can choose to go for interesting colors that will spice up your look for the day.
The online store from where you can consider of shopping for branded eyewear should have an extensive collection. The prices are affordable because of the low overhead costs. The convenience experienced by the purchaser is that they can avoid visiting a store when they choose the perfect pair for themselves. Eyewear has its many benefits. You can be guaranteed of getting best quality materials that comes with scratch resistant lens and UV protection features. Branded eyewear comes with a guarantee of quality assurance. Hence, when making a purchase you will never have to be worried. The style and glamour factor cannot be ignored when you are shopping online. Whether it is a rayban, prada you will have an extensive range from which you can take your pick.
In the end it boils down to your personal choice. Not everyone will be able to eyeglasses. Hence, buying from the right online store will help you to make a good purchase. Before you make your purchase you would have to get your eyes examined. It is essential to make sure that you have the right eye power details with you before you go ahead otherwise you would end up buying the wrong lens. So, without further hesitation go ahead and get your eyewear shopping started right away.
The market is filled with different designer brands. Some of the big names in the market are Ray-Ban, Gucci, Tom Ford, and D&G. If you are looking for a comfortable fit then nothing can beat a sunglasses brand. However, they might be a little expensive for you. But, with the availability of buying through EMI options you will not face much of a problem. If you want to look cool and create new styles for your image then Bvlgari, Robert Cavalli and Giorgio Armani can be the right choice for you. You can also go for rayban that attract the attention of many people. These shades are elegant and are available in fresh colors. The sunglasses market for
men is not just style driven but you will also get 100% UV protection for your eyes. In a world where style is of utmost importance Gucci has made a mark with its craftsmanship and quality materials. This season the classic aviator design for men has made its way back and has made it to the top of the fashion charts. Other designer brands from which you can take your pick are okaley and Vogue. To get the best quality shades for yourself you should pick out the frame that will suit your style statement and budget. Just check out the available collection from us and take a pick right away.
Women’s sunglasses from designer brands have gained considerable popularity. Besides being comfortable and stylish they help in protecting the eyes from the harmful rays of the sun. However, if you follow a few tips then you can make your purchase without any hassle.
Select a pair of shades that is simple yet stylish. With the right pair of lens you can prevent eye fatigue. The next factor that needs to be taken into consideration is the color of the frame. Striking colors will be appropriate for all occasions. Usually, light colored frames can be worn anywhere or anytime you like.
Choose sunglasses that would complement your face. The sunglasses come in various shapes that suit them. Try balancing your features with the shades you choose. The color that you choose should depend on your skin tone. Designer shades are seen more as a fashion statement. For this reason you must ensure that the pair of sunglass you choose should come with UV protection features.
Perhaps an essential piece of advice is that you must try out a pair of sunglass before you make your purchase. Try on different frames and choose the one that would suit you. You can take the honest opinion of your friend or a loved one before you buy.
Whether one should wear Contact lenses or not, has always been a debate. Where some find it a great way to correct vision, some find them uncomfortable and costly. So, if you too are confused about Contact Lenses then read our list of all the pros and cons related to them. Pros
- These are worn directly on the eye for natural vision.
- They focus your entire field of view including periphery which is especially important is sports and driving where you need to focus as much around you as possible.
- Contact lenses don’t collect precipitation and thereby do not blur vision.
- They don’t fog up.
- They eliminate the need to wear eyeglasses all the time.
- Available in a wide range and color options to meet individual needs.
- They don’t alter your natural appearance, also they let people see your eyes.
- Contact lenses wearers can add sunglasses to beat UV rays.
- Contacts suit mostly everyone and unlikely are to develop infection.
- Presbyopic people who wear lined glasses can switch to bifocal/multifocal contact lenses.
- Contact lenses demand care. Cleaning and disinfecting your lenses can be complicated and inconvenient.
- One needs to be extra-careful while cleaning, inserting and removing contact lenses.
- Contact lens wearers are more prone to corneal infection.
- Lenses can be easily be damaged or lost.
- Some people are not comfortable with contact lenses. They feel something floating in their eyes. After going through initial discomfort, some people
continue to find them uncomfortable.
- Contact lenses do not suit people with low tear formation.
- Wearing contact lenses can be costlier than glasses. Contact lenses wearers also need to buy cleaning and disinfecting solution.
- People who wear daily/weekly/monthly disposable lenses need to replace their lenses on a regular interval, this may cost them a good amount.
- Contact lenses do not protect eyes from UV radiations.
- Yearly contact lenses are more likely to develop infection in wearer’s eyes.
The bottom line: Choosing contact lenses is not easy, one has to be extra careful with them. If you want to wear them, go for branded contact lenses and start with daily/weekly disposable contact lenses, they are much safer to use. Those who are not sure about contact lenses, should wear eyeglasses. Eyeglasses are easy to handle and are available in
variety of styles. Found our blog useful? Do tell us in comments below!
Protection from UV rays is a must, like we apply sunscreen to protect body, we should wear sunglasses to guard our eyes. While choosing sunscreen is easy, choosing sunglasses requires complete knowledge on consumer end. Here is our 5 step guide to help you in choosing the best sunglasses.
- Sunglass Frame Sunglasses are now a vital accessory for everyone, they can instantly transform a simple attire into a fashionable one. It is therefore very important to choose a frame that compliments your face shape; like if your face is round, then you should choose a rectangular or square sunglasses and vice-versa.
- UV Protection People often give importance to style than UV protection, whereas both are equally important. Therefore make sure you choose a pair that you like and that not only complements your face shape but also provide 100% UV protection from all UVA, UVB and UVC rays.
- Polarized Lenses Polarized Lenses help in eliminating the glare from the Sun’s reflection that bounces off from surfaces like snow, water etc. People who are sensitive to glares, or those who enjoy water sports and other activities like driving, golfing should wear Polarized Sunglasses for glare-free vision.
- Frame Material Frame Material can be broadly classified as Metal, Shell and Titanium. Metal frames like Aviator sunglasses have always been popular, currently shell frames like wayfarer sunglasses are also a popular trend. Titanium frames are ultra-light and are highly recommended for people who are involved in sports or lead an active lifestyle. For more information about .
- Brand and Price Good sunglasses are available in various price ranges and brands. Benefit of is firstly the very obvious branding, brand name or logo on temple(side/arm) and second benefit is lens coating.
Branded sunglasses have various coatings like water repellent among many. Also branded sunglasses are made of good quality material and give wearer an instant confidence. Whereas if you are not brand conscious, then check for all the above four qualities in sunglasses and buy them. This was an easy 5 step guide to help you in choosing the best pair of sunglasses for your eyes. Make sure you consider all of them while buying your sunglasses. Beat the Sun in style!
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and we want you to gift something great without creating a hole in your pocket and totally worth it. So, if you’ve run out of ideas or are too confused, then here we are to help you out beat just that!
Why not plan on gifting your loved one with a quick and very simple makeover with a pair of trendy and super or spectacles. Gkboptical.com is a offering flat 25% on big brands to make this love season even more lovable to you and your pocket.
From a wide variety of styles, colors and brands to choose from, we’re sure you’ll find something here for your special someone. What’s more? To make this month completely cash-friendly, club our sale with EMI options and boom! You have a smiling wallet already. So wait no more and pick your best brand at best prices now!
Offer valid on and 65 GKB Opticals retail outlets across the country.
Free Tip: Tell them about this offer and your favorite pair, to get it as V-day gift.
CVS describes a group of symptoms like eye strain, dry eyes, burning or tired eyes, headache, blurred vision, neck and shoulder pain caused by prolonged computer use. These symptoms are more visible today due to changing working pattern and lifestyle. Notepad/Notebook has been turned into MS Word and google docs, meeting into group chats, and emotions into status updates.
And all of this is leading to one thing, increased usage of computers. Be it for fun or for work, this changing pattern is leading to health problems like CVS. Working on computers are unavoidable, but CVS symptoms are, with some easy precautions. Here are they:
- Use proper Lighting: Always make sure your area is properly lit, too much light will cause reflection and too little light will lead to
- Wear : Computer glasses are specially designed glasses meant to wear while working on computers. They eliminate glare and radiations coming from computers and thereby enhances the visual experience.
- Proper Computer Settings: Adjust your monitor’s brightness and contrast settings. There’s no right or wrong setting, just experiment until you’re comfortable.
- Adjust text size and color: Use font size that is easy to read, without putting any stress on the eyes. Also, use black text on a white background and avoid busy backgrounds.
- Take a break! : Always take breaks at proper intervals, drink a glass of water or walk few metres within your work area to stretch your body.
- Clean your monitor screen daily
- Position copy correctly: Glancing back and forth between a printed copy and your computer screen causes eyestrain. To ease discomfort, place the printed copy as close to your monitor as possible.
- Distance between your monitor and your eyes should be 18-28 inches.
- Proper placement of monitor and keyboard
- No same posture for more than 30 minutes
In today’s day of work not using a computer/laptop etc is not an option , but its effect on the eyes can be avoided by taking right precautions. Don’t wait until you’re suffering. Make these adjustments now to ensure a stress free living.
Feel the heat this winter with GKB Opticals Seasonal Sale! The sale that started on 19th January-2013, offers a Flat 25% off on both in-house
and Designer brands and covers over 2500 Sunglasses, Eyeframes and Contact lenses for Men and Women. Setting itself apart from the ongoing regular sale elsewhere, the GKB sale comprises a premium collection of 50+ designer brands, including D&G, Prada, Ray-Ban, Armani, Tommy, Tag Heuer, Bvlgari and many more. Here’s a quick look at Gkbopticals’ Seasonal Sale collection: Sunglasses includes over 800 Men and Women Sunglasses. Their huge collection includes both in-house brands and designer brands and comprises of all popular styles like Aviators, Wayfarers, Oversized, Cat-eye and others. The sale price varies starts from as low as Rs. 285. All sunglasses sold at Gkboptical.com offers 100% UV protection and come with a year warranty. Spectacles is available on all major styles of Men and Women Spectacles like, half-rimmed, full-rimmed, geeky, rimless, wayfarers and more. Showcasing a collection from both their in-house and designer brands, the range starts from as low as at Rs. 463. The sale is available on over 1500 spectacles. All spectacles are inclusive of prescription lenses and come with a 1 year warranty. Contact Lenses : GKB Opticals provide Flat 25% off on Disposable color contact lenses and Daily Disposable contact lenses from leading manufacturers named Bausch&Lomb and Ciba Vision. If you love brands and are looking for a make-over, wait no more and quickly log onto for the best deals on designer eyewear brands. Offer is valid till stocks last. Offer available
only on Gkboptical.com and GKB Opticals Retail Outlets.