Protection from UV rays is a must, like we apply sunscreen to protect body, we should wear sunglasses to guard our eyes. While choosing sunscreen is easy, choosing sunglasses requires complete knowledge on consumer end. Here is our 5 step guide to help you in choosing the best sunglasses.
- Sunglass Frame Sunglasses are now a vital accessory for everyone, they can instantly transform a simple attire into a fashionable one. It is therefore very important to choose a frame that compliments your face shape; like if your face is round, then you should choose a rectangular or square sunglasses and vice-versa.
- UV Protection People often give importance to style than UV protection, whereas both are equally important. Therefore make sure you choose a pair that you like and that not only complements your face shape but also provide 100% UV protection from all UVA, UVB and UVC rays.
- Polarized Lenses Polarized Lenses help in eliminating the glare from the Sun’s reflection that bounces off from surfaces like snow, water etc. People who are sensitive to glares, or those who enjoy water sports and other activities like driving, golfing should wear Polarized Sunglasses for glare-free vision.
- Frame Material Frame Material can be broadly classified as Metal, Shell and Titanium. Metal frames like Aviator sunglasses have always been popular, currently shell frames like wayfarer sunglasses are also a popular trend. Titanium frames are ultra-light and are highly recommended for people who are involved in sports or lead an active lifestyle. For more information about .
- Brand and Price Good sunglasses are available in various price ranges and brands. Benefit of is firstly the very obvious branding, brand name or logo on temple(side/arm) and second benefit is lens coating.
Branded sunglasses have various coatings like water repellent among many. Also branded sunglasses are made of good quality material and give wearer an instant confidence. Whereas if you are not brand conscious, then check for all the above four qualities in sunglasses and buy them. This was an easy 5 step guide to help you in choosing the best pair of sunglasses for your eyes. Make sure you consider all of them while buying your sunglasses. Beat the Sun in style!
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and we want you to gift something great without creating a hole in your pocket and totally worth it. So, if you’ve run out of ideas or are too confused, then here we are to help you out beat just that!
Why not plan on gifting your loved one with a quick and very simple makeover with a pair of trendy and super or spectacles. Gkboptical.com is a offering flat 25% on big brands to make this love season even more lovable to you and your pocket.
From a wide variety of styles, colors and brands to choose from, we’re sure you’ll find something here for your special someone. What’s more? To make this month completely cash-friendly, club our sale with EMI options and boom! You have a smiling wallet already. So wait no more and pick your best brand at best prices now!
Offer valid on and 65 GKB Opticals retail outlets across the country.
Free Tip: Tell them about this offer and your favorite pair, to get it as V-day gift.
CVS describes a group of symptoms like eye strain, dry eyes, burning or tired eyes, headache, blurred vision, neck and shoulder pain caused by prolonged computer use. These symptoms are more visible today due to changing working pattern and lifestyle. Notepad/Notebook has been turned into MS Word and google docs, meeting into group chats, and emotions into status updates.
And all of this is leading to one thing, increased usage of computers. Be it for fun or for work, this changing pattern is leading to health problems like CVS. Working on computers are unavoidable, but CVS symptoms are, with some easy precautions. Here are they:
- Use proper Lighting: Always make sure your area is properly lit, too much light will cause reflection and too little light will lead to
- Wear : Computer glasses are specially designed glasses meant to wear while working on computers. They eliminate glare and radiations coming from computers and thereby enhances the visual experience.
- Proper Computer Settings: Adjust your monitor’s brightness and contrast settings. There’s no right or wrong setting, just experiment until you’re comfortable.
- Adjust text size and color: Use font size that is easy to read, without putting any stress on the eyes. Also, use black text on a white background and avoid busy backgrounds.
- Take a break! : Always take breaks at proper intervals, drink a glass of water or walk few metres within your work area to stretch your body.
- Clean your monitor screen daily
- Position copy correctly: Glancing back and forth between a printed copy and your computer screen causes eyestrain. To ease discomfort, place the printed copy as close to your monitor as possible.
- Distance between your monitor and your eyes should be 18-28 inches.
- Proper placement of monitor and keyboard
- No same posture for more than 30 minutes
In today’s day of work not using a computer/laptop etc is not an option , but its effect on the eyes can be avoided by taking right precautions. Don’t wait until you’re suffering. Make these adjustments now to ensure a stress free living.
Feel the heat this winter with GKB Opticals Seasonal Sale! The sale that started on 19th January-2013, offers a Flat 25% off on both in-house
and Designer brands and covers over 2500 Sunglasses, Eyeframes and Contact lenses for Men and Women. Setting itself apart from the ongoing regular sale elsewhere, the GKB sale comprises a premium collection of 50+ designer brands, including D&G, Prada, Ray-Ban, Armani, Tommy, Tag Heuer, Bvlgari and many more. Here’s a quick look at Gkbopticals’ Seasonal Sale collection: Sunglasses includes over 800 Men and Women Sunglasses. Their huge collection includes both in-house brands and designer brands and comprises of all popular styles like Aviators, Wayfarers, Oversized, Cat-eye and others. The sale price varies starts from as low as Rs. 285. All sunglasses sold at Gkboptical.com offers 100% UV protection and come with a year warranty. Spectacles is available on all major styles of Men and Women Spectacles like, half-rimmed, full-rimmed, geeky, rimless, wayfarers and more. Showcasing a collection from both their in-house and designer brands, the range starts from as low as at Rs. 463. The sale is available on over 1500 spectacles. All spectacles are inclusive of prescription lenses and come with a 1 year warranty. Contact Lenses : GKB Opticals provide Flat 25% off on Disposable color contact lenses and Daily Disposable contact lenses from leading manufacturers named Bausch&Lomb and Ciba Vision. If you love brands and are looking for a make-over, wait no more and quickly log onto for the best deals on designer eyewear brands. Offer is valid till stocks last. Offer available
only on Gkboptical.com and GKB Opticals Retail Outlets.